Corporate And Fleet Graphic Signage
Corporate car signage and fleet wraps build brand recognition and advertise your business everywhere your vehicles go.
Why Choose Signs Brisbane for your Fleet Vehicle Branding?
- At Signs Brisbane, we focus on high-quality car signage and vehicle wraps, delivering consistency for all our customers. This is achieved by using the latest printing technology and the highest quality car signage products.
- With our experienced team of project managers, we look after everything from Window and Wall Signs Brisbane wide, as well as car advertising design through to the installation of your vehicle or fleet graphics project. This allows you to focus on the important job of running your business.
- We understand the importance of brand consistency to maintain the strength and integrity of your hard-earned brand. We work with your company’s colours, logo and other elements to ensure your corporate vehicles are always perfectly on-brand and promoting your business effectively everywhere your vehicles travel.
- Our fleet wraps are fully customised to your brand and car advertising needs. Graphics and signage can be created for cars, vans, small and large trucks and more. At Signs Brisbane, we can also create full vehicle wraps, partial vehicle wraps, perforated car window decals and vinyl solutions for all your fleet vehicles.
- We provide the option for us to deal direct with your chosen car dealers or vehicle fit-out providers. We’ll organise the transfer of vehicles to our graphic installation centre at Nundah, Brisbane where your vehicles will be expertly fleet branded and ready to drive away. We also have trusted partner installers all over Australia for your convenience.
- If your business has gone through a rebrand, no worries! We can remove old car signage or graphics and provide complete fleet wrap services to suit your new branding.
Our Corporate Fleet Wrap Process
We pride ourselves on taking the confusion and hassle out of producing Outdoor Signs Brisbane wide and car signage branding for your fleet vehicles. Our process involves providing a quote, creating a design for your approval, printing of the vehicle graphics followed by speedy, quality installation.
What our customers say
Can recommend highly, will be going back for all future sign-writing I'll need.
Many thanks for all of your help over the past few months and I look forward to working with you both again soon (promise next time we’ll move a bit faster!)
Seen their cars?
Like what you see?
Get a quote
LET OUR DESIGNERS PUT THEIR SKILLS AND IMAGINATION TO WORK FOR YOU AND LET’S BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO LIFE
Frequently Asked Questions
You can include any information you want on your vehicle wraps! Best practice is to keep it simple and include essentials like:
- Your business name
- Logo and brand colours
- Main contact information (e.g. phone number or email address)
The goal is not to cram as much detail onto your vehicle wraps as possible.
Instead, our design team aims to make your branding stand out. A pedestrian or another driver may only have a few moments to read the information on your vehicle. That means it’s usually more effective to make your branding (e.g. your logo) the hero.
This increases brand awareness and helps customers recall your brand when they’re making a purchasing decision.
Vehicle wraps typically last 5 years. The high quality vinyls used by Signs Brisbane can last longer with proper care and maintenance.
Wrapping your entire fleet can be a big investment. If you want to get the best value for your money, talk to our team about the care requirements of vinyl wrap. Regular washing and other maintenance items may extend the life of your fleet vehicle signage well beyond 5 years.
You can make fleet vehicle signage last longer with regular hand washing. Keeping vinyl wraps clean preserves their protective coating and prevents the colours and adhesive from breaking down prematurely. You can also extend the life of vinyl wraps by:
- Cleaning the car with a gentle soap
- Avoiding brush-style automatic car washes
- Avoiding pressure washers when washing the car
- Cleaning up any petrol or oil that is spilled onto the wrap as soon as possible
- Parking the vehicle in the shade whenever possible
Not at all! High quality vinyl wraps won’t affect your car’s paint. In fact, vinyl wraps actually provide good protection against dirt, grit, pollution and Australia’s harsh sun.
The quality vinyl wraps we use for fleet vehicle signage come with a robust UV-protective layer. This protects your vinyl wraps against UV rays, so the colours won’t fade over time.
The added benefit is that your vinyl wraps will protect the paint work on your vehicles. If you ever want to sell the vehicle or change the wrap, the vinyl can be removed without damaging the paint underneath.
Vinyl wraps are applied to vehicles using the following method:
- The vehicle is thoroughly cleaned and dried. Contaminants like wax, polish, dirt and soap residue can negatively affect the wrap.
- The vinyl wrap is aligned with the surface. Wraps that are printed with signage are checked to ensure each part of the wrap aligns between the different panels of the vehicle.
- Working in sections, the backing paper is removed from the vinyl wrap, and the wrap is pressed onto the panel to activate the adhesive.
- Felt and plastic squeegees are used to apply the wrap and squeeze out any air behind the vinyl.
- Once the air has been removed and the adhesive has had a few moments to cure, the edge of the vinyl is tucked around the corner of the panel to create a seamless finish.
Applying vinyl wraps is a straightforward process, but it requires lots of expertise to get it right. This is especially true when applying fleet vehicle signage that contains logos, writing (like phone numbers) and details such as stripes and coloured panels.
The full process can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on the size of the vehicle, the complexity of the wrap, and the design of the vehicle’s panels.